Feb 17, 2010

This Morning At Camp...easy day!!!





Well camp is going great. I TRULY don't think I could have asked for a better team. Everyone is great and we all get along, it's actually really sweet. We are lucky. And we look good too :)!! PINK!

Yesterday was a long day in the saddle with a LOT of climbing..SC makes Tucson look flat...I think the roads here TRUMP!!! Hands down..now the cold..maybe not..but the sun is out and makes it all ok!

Today is our easy day :) ahhhhhh spin, Clemson, bike shop..STARBUCKS ANYONE O).

I woke up at 8am to a great view of the lake with steam on it. I headed down to the dock for some pictures and wanted to post them. We are located on Lake Keokee.. (I think I got that right?) and it's beautiful. Truly. It was nice to sit down on the dock in the quiet. Really peaceful.

Anyhow here are some pics, hope you enjoy. More to come when we are back on the road!
Thanks to everyone who is behind our team on our quest for success. All of your support means a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment